ABOUT THE COURSE
This course provides a more detailed look at the Pro Tools 10 system on top of the knowledge you learned in Pro Tools 101. It covers all the key concepts and skills needed to operate a Pro Tools system. The course provides the foundation for the later 200-series of courses on Pro Tools music and post production.
This course is designed for end-users with basic Pro Tools skills including:
- Audio Engineers
- Sound Editors for Film or Television
Successfully completion of the Pro Tools 101: Introduction to Pro Tools course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Configure your studio and session
- Control Pro Tools using external controllers
- Manage session data and media files
- Record MIDI and audio, using loop recording and advanced techniques
- Work with time scales and virtual instruments
- Work with Avid Elastic Audio
- Edit and quantize MIDI and audio
- Use audio editing and file management techniques
- Apply editing techniques such as the use of Beat Detective for Region Looping
- Enable, play, view, and edit automation data
- Mix using sends, returns, plug-ins, Master Faders, and groups
This 4-day course is presented during the week from 9:00 till 16:00 and consist of 4 x 5 hour sessions.
Classes are presented hands-on in professional recording and production studios as well as a personal DAW workstation for each student.
Additional studio and workstation time may be booked during the rest of the week.
This course runs three times a year: April / June / September.
Registration ends one week before the course starting date.
The starting dates for 2013 is:
- 1 Jul 2013
Please contact EMENDY College reception to find out the exact starting date for the next course.
Registration Fee: R600
Course Cost: R4,995
CERTIFICATION & ACCREDITATION
This internationally recognized course is accredited by AVID Technologies, one of the word's leading multi media production and manufacturing companies.
To successful complete this course the student has to pass an online examination with a pass rate of 80% as a required standard of EMENDY College and AVID Technologies.
After the sucessful completion of the course and passing the online exam - the candidate will receive an internationally accredited certificate isued by AVID Technologies.
|Click here to open .pdf file for downloadbale course info.|